Our platform is specialized in genome and transcriptome studies and offers a wide variety of services to research teams.
CERT has developed a strong expertise in DNA chips, high-throughput real-time PCR and "new generation" sequencing, including single cell sequencing. The following equipment is available to perform gene expression measurements:
Equipment for the qualification and quantification of nucleic acid samples
- Spectrophotometry: Nanodrop 2000
- Spectrofluorometry (QuBit 4.0 ThermoFisher Scientific) available on the CRCT platform
- Microfluidic electrophoresis (Fragment Analyser) available on the CRCT platform
- Quantitative PCR
- CFX96® ( 96 wells)-Biorad
- StepOne (96 wells)-Applied
- 2x LC480 (384 wells)-Roche
- DNA microarrays
- Affymetrix GeneAtlas Station
- NanoString System
- nCounter Analysis System. Uses molecular barcodes to detect and count hundreds of unique transcripts (without amplification).
We offer you advice and support to choose, adapt, and realize :
- Construction of biomarkers, biosensors and fluorescent reporters,
- genome editing to modify cell lines or small animals,
- Validation of the constructs, using appropriate imaging, cell biology or biochemistry techniques.
The platform's engineers evaluate the user's request and propose the most suitable solution for his care by :
- providing advice in the development of experiments,
- training users,
- assisting users in the analysis and interpretation of their results,
- accompanying users in the implementation of research and development projects, in the form of collaboration.